Friday, September 18, 2026

OUR NEW TOP TEN LIST: THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY I'M ENDORSING ILHAN OMAR'S REPUBLICAN OPPONENT, JOHN NAGEL

In Minnesota's fifth Congressional District, underdog Republican candidate John Nagel, a 30-year state patrol officer, is running against the third-world corruptocrat incumbant Ilhan Omar. We're not sure if the 4-term Somali Democrat will make it to Election Day since federal agents are investigating her seemingly illegal marriage to her own brother. 

That would be marriage AND immigration fraud, and she can be denaturalized and deported from the country.

From the home office in Bovey, Minnesota, this is the new TOP TEN LIST. THESE ARE THE TOP TEN REASONS WHY I'M ENDORSING ILHAN OMAR'S REPUBLICAN CHALLENGER, JOHN NAGEL

10. Marriage fraud and immigration fraud are deal-breakers.. 

  9. While Ilhan Omar was defrauding the taxpayers, Nagel was working as a State Patrol officer.

  8. John Nagel didn'r refer to the 9/11 terrorist attacks as a day ''somebody did something.''

  7. A vote for Ilhan Omar is a vote for corruption.

  6. I don't vote for ANTI-SEMITES.

  5. Police squad. Nor the America-hating Democrat ''squad''

  4. I don't want to be represented by a third-world corruptocrat.

  3. John Nagel didn't marry his brother.

  2. Republicans might not be perfect, but the other side is crazy/

  1. I won't vote for a America-hating, Marxist mohammadon.



No comments:

Post a Comment