Saturday, September 12, 2026

25 Years After 9/11: Never Forget.....AND NEVER FORGIVE

25 years ago yesterday, America was attacked by hateful,Satan-worshipping terrorists. These evil animals hijacked planes, murdered the crews and passengers, and flew the hijacked planes into The World Trade Centers and The Pentagon, killing 3,000 Americans at their places where they worked.

Whenever these attacks are mentioned, most people, especially in the media, tell us to ''never forget this tragedy'' of ''what happened''. I say ''NEVER FORGIVE THE EVIL OF THESE ATROCITIES COMMITTED AGAINST US.'' I will NEVER get over these attacks, and I NEVER WANT TO. 

Muslim third-world corrruptocrat Ilhan Omar referred to the attacks as ''a day somebody did something.'' If her voters had a conscience, they would and should be ashamed of themselves. Semi-professional influencer Hasan Piker said that America deserved to be attacked.  I wonder if he's an evil, hateful douche because he is a muslim, or is he a muslim because he's a n evil, hateful douche.

After The Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor, America didn't say ''No hard feelings'', We didn't begin allowing millions of Japanese into the country, then began electing them into Congress. America dropped nuclear bombs on them. It was incredibly foolish to let millions of muslims into the country after we were attacked. 

I DO NOT want to see quiet reflection or relatives weeping. I WANT TO SEE RIGHTEOUS OUTRAGE. I do NOT want to see that asshole Zohran Mamdani LAUGHING IT UP with AOC AT GROUND ZERO. I want our F.B.I. to visit EVERY Muslim and tell them we are watching them. 

EVERY MOSQUE SHOULD l be surveilled. If their places of ''worship'' ARE being used as ISLAMIC command centers, WE SHOULD BE DEPORTING ANYBODY THREATENING OR PLOTTING AGAINST THIS COUNTRY.

There was somebody wearing a Palestinian flag at the ceremonies in New York City. yesterday That's a direct threat, and that person should have put on a plane and sent out of the country. i THINK THAT every Muslim should be thrown out of the country. i will NEVER LET GO OF THIS.

NEVER FORGET. NEVER FORGIVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment