I wonder what the great gonzo journalist Humter S. Thompson would be saying right now if he had to cover the Democrats running for public office in 2026:
Dear Ralph,
THIS CAMPAIGN TRAIL is horrifying, with so many mohammadon swine and communists determined to put an end to our great republic, I really need to make sure I don't run out of my ''supplies''. I don't see myself making it through to Election Day.
There's not enough Wild Turkey and grapefruit in the world for this.
In a just world, this Wretched, filthy Mohammadon asshole El-Sayed would be DEPORTED. I covered his campaign and caught him lying from one end of Michigan to the other. One day he tells a communist muslim crowd that he WANTS TO make American FOOTBALL ILLEGAL WHILE french kissing that HATEFUL spincbter douche Hasan Piker. The next day he's telling a crowd at the University of Michigan that he scored 5 touchdowns in the 2014 Rose Bowl. All this Evil, dishonest creep does is pander. I think the term is ''TAQIYYA''.
Then, it was off to cover that corrupt Communist Harpy Peggy Flanagan. That vile, leftist weirdo is glasses-deep in all of the corruption in Somalisota, and most of The D.F.L. (Democrat-Fraudster-Liar) Party should be locked in prison for the next 20 years, Some asshole or group of assholes imported almost half of the population of Somalia, the place where our Blaxk Hawk soldiers were murdered and dragged around. That's the thanks we get for keeping these light bulb-headed savages from starvation.
Now, they do what they do......STEAL EVERYTHING THEY POSSIBLY CAN FROM THEIR HOSTS, THEIR NEIGHBORS, AND FROM THEIR FRIENDS AND ENEMIES ALIKE. I HEAR their number one industry is ''piracy''. All the democrat females running for office in 2026 are pandering to the so-called ''religion of peace'' by donning the traditional garb of these satan-worshipping rapists.
I covered that effeminette weirdo James Talarico. I understand he wants to make barbeques illegal in Texas and replace The Alamo and with a mosque. Confucious was more of a Christian than this clown!
These little arrogant America-hating communsit college kids think that inflation will go away if they elect this bunch of communist-Islamo-NAZIS. They keep using this bullshit term ''AFFORDABILITY''. They want to drag the landlord down main street and doucheboy Hasan wants the streets running red with the blood of capitalists.
I remember the good ole days, hating Republicans like that paranoid douche Tricky Dick made politics a little more fun. Now, it's the woke assholes trying to shame America from her affluence and freedom as they threaten everyone who loves this country. They are working their hardest to alienate even old school Democrats and trying to replace us with America-hating foreigners. I use to enjoy visiting colleges, but now these dreadful assholes are celebrating the murder of people like Charlie Kirk. This crap never happened before. The Democrat party acts like everyone is possessed.
I'll try to get through the next 6 weeks. When the going gets tough, the tough get WIERD. I hope I CAN MAKE IT TO NOVEMBER.
Your friend, Hunter S. Thompson.
No comments:
Post a Comment