Monday, August 19, 2019

RedSquirrel's Twitter Account Hostage Crisis, Day 28 (With Ted Koppel)

Good afternoon, This is Ted Koppel, and this is the 28th day of RedSquirrel's Twitter Account Hostage Crisis.

RedSquirrel (also known on Twitter as @joseph_deal or Deplorable Joe Deal) begins his fourth week in 'Twitter jail'  He has been suspended for tweeting 'something hateful.'

There is a lot of insults, attacks, vitriol and snark on Twitter, but Mr. Deal crossed some sort of line and violated one of Twitter's rules of conduct, whatever that means.

Mr. Deal saw a video on Twitter, and replied to it, and out of millions of tweets tweeted every day, he was singled out and it appears he has been banned.

We snuck a camera into his cell, and he had this to say:


Hi tweeps,

I just did about 15 minutes on the hamster wheel Twitter's Ayatollah Jack Dorsey installed in my cell.

Four weeks ago I saw a video on Twitter. The video was of a group of Muslim migrants dancing on a small boat. From what I understood about the video, they were headed towards Europe. I replied to it, tweeting the following:

'Maybe a well-placed torpedo would wipe the smiles off their faces.'

Muslim migrants are raping Europe almost out of existence. Sweden will probably not exist in 20 years, and there are 'no-go zones' in Paris and London. Many Muslims want a worldwide caliphate, where shariah law will be strictly enforced.

Muslims throw homosexuals out of windows, and abuse women because that's what they believe their demonic 'god' Allah wants.

I don't know if the Ayatollah Jack Dorsey cares or if he's afraid that CAIR will come after him if he doesn't silence us. My tweet harmed nobody.

I really like Twitter, especially sharing my blog posts on to the site. About 70% of The RedSquirrel Report's page views come from Twitter, but lately I've been sharing my posts to facebook.

I don't know if they will ever lift my suspension.They rejected my appeal.

Over and out,

RedSquirrel






No comments:

Post a Comment