Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Milwaukee Welcomes The Republican National Convention

 Here's a notable Milwaukee resident with a commentary:


'AAAAAAYYYYY! Arthur Fonzarelli here! As a proud working class American, I WELCOME THE G.O.P. TO MILWAUKEE1!!

The working men and women of America LOVE DONALD TRUMP! I bought some beer and some gas for my motorcycle the other day, and it costed me an arm and a leg. Somebody tell Biden that HIGH INFLATION IS NOT COOL!!!!

Also, you can barely afford a chocolate shake and a burger at ARNOLD'S DRIVE-IN!!! WHOA!!!

I think that Biden has definately jumped the shark!!! I'm voting for Trump because he'll tell The Russians and the Ukranians and The ChiComs and The Iranian Mullahs and the illegal aliens TO COOL IT!!!

I'm voting for Donald Trump because I want tu Make America Great Again! MAAAAAAYYYYYGA!

Wisconsin PROUDLY awards our 41 delegates to THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.......DONALD TRUMP! AAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment