Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The Wicked Witch Of The West Endorses Gretchen Whitmer, The Wicked Witch Of The Mid-West


We have looked all over for someone who still supports The Wicked Witch of The Midwest, Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, and we found one. We discovered two Whitmer supporters, but one died when a house fell on her.

Here to give her endorsement is Governor Whitman's biggest supporter:

EEEEEEEEEEEE!!....HEEHEEEEHEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEE!!!!!

First things first. Everybody mistakes me for Nancy Pelosi. She is a wicked witch AND she represents California, but I AM THE WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST!!! EEEEEEEE!!!!HEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEE!!

I have a message for all you my pretties. Gretchen Whitmer is coming for your vote......AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!! She deserves your vote because she made the tough choice to shut down the state and rob you of your freedom to save you and your little brats from the deadly Covid virus!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. That's just Gretchen's husband getting his boat out to the lake.

I was canvassing today for Governor Whitmer, riding my broom and leaving a HUGE smoke message in the sky, reading 'SURRENDER DOROTHY.......I MEAN.......SURRENDER TUDOR DIXON!!!!' That REPUBLICAN witch is running to replace Gretchen as Governor of Michigan! I bet you rotten Republicans would like to throw water on The Governor, making her melt away!

I want all you gun owners to give me your red ruby guns! I hate Glenda, The Good NRA Witch of the North, who reminds gun owners that there's power and freedom in gun ownership.

(mimics Glenda the Good Witch) 'I'm Goody-Goody Glenda the Good Witch! Don't give up your guns. There's great power in gun ownership. If you give up your guns you'll be at her mercy!'

SCREW THAT!  I want ALL the power in the hands of Governor Gretchen Whitmer, The Wicked Witch of The Midwest!

Sure, The Democrats have turned The Emerald City of Detroit into a crime-ridden dump, and shut down the schools. I know that Gretchen's opponent would like to tell the all the little munchkins and their parents (singing like Glenda) 'COME OUT! COME OUT, FROM THE COVID SHUTDOWN!!!! '

WE CAN'T LET THAT HAPPEN! We need all our flying monkey voters to swoop in and overwhelm the voting booths! See you at the polls!!! 

EEEEEEEEE!!!!HEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEHEEE!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment