Wednesday, July 21, 2021

SONG PARODY ALERT!--------->Bocephus Sings The New 'Boycott The NFL Theme Song'


The NFL has issued a statement that before each game this upcoming season they will televise the National Anthem AND The 'Black National Anthem'

Upon hearing this, football fan and patriotic country music legend Hank Williams Jr. re-wrote his Monday Night Football themesong:



Well, it's Monday night

and I'm here on strike

The NFL has gone woke, so they can go fly a kite

Americans are pissed, so their ratings are down

My rowdy friends are boycotting all over town

I'd rather watch the UFC fights

I'm not watching The NFL on Monday night


Are you ready for a boycott?

All you former Monday Night Football fans

Have you had enough of these overpaid, woke jocks

kneeling on the sideline?

This Monday I'm doing something else out of spite

I won't be watching the NFL on Monday Night


Are you ready?

 to say 'to Hell with professional football'?

I've thrown my jersey in the fireplace

There is only one National Anthem

All you overpaid jerks can go fly a kite

I'm not watching the NFL on Monday night


No comments:

Post a Comment