Saturday, January 9, 2021

Dumb Things My Co-Workers Say



Dear RedSquirrel,

At my workplace, my co-workers and I are all friends.....but one of these co-workers (Let's call him 'Mike') INSISTS on having CNN on in the breakroom. He also has a penchant for making rediculous statements relating to politics, such as:

Do you think that Donald Trump will try to pardon himself?

He must think that Nancy Pelosi has the power to have the president frog-marched out of the White House without anyone charging him of an actual crime. This week, a clearly disqusted Alan Derchowitz (who voted for Hillary Clinton) said that Pelosi is acting and sounding like Joseph Stalin........

Here's another gem:

Have you ever seen 'The Omen'? The child is The Anti-Christ, and his dad was.............a politician? I think Baron Trump is The Anti-Christ.

Riiiiiight!!!!Baron Trump is the Anti-Christ! He should be more like that angel Hunter Biden! 

Sheesh!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment