Thursday, January 14, 2021

Folks, Stop Blaming 2020


As 2020 ended, I saw TV commercials, Internet memes,  and news stories appear TO BLAME 2020 for our current situation:

'Goodbye and good riddence to 2020. Whoa, what a rough year! We here at (business name, TV news station, ect.) are SO glad to see the end of 2020.......

Let's ring in the NEW YEAR 2021!!!!!'

My question is, 'Why is everyone BLAMING 2020? The year itself didn't cause our current situation. The Chinese Communists unleashed Covid 19 on the world, so they should be blamed for that

Also, Democrat control freak Governors shut down their state economies, ruining businesses. Don't blame 2020 for being so rough on us. It's these idiot Governors.

I wish that George Carlin was alive. I think he would pick this bullshit apart.

By the way, who says that 2021 will be any better? The Anti-Christ might take over the world by February. You might be forced to take The Mark of the Beast by March, then you'll be saying 'Wow, I wish that I could go back to 2020!' 

The new year is only a couple weeks old, and big-tech giants are stomping on our free speech and  unsane, fever-swamp Democrat  are determined to put an end to our Republic.

I think 2021 will be far worse than 2020,  but I'm not going to BLAME THE YEAR. People are responsible for this crap.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment