Friday, January 22, 2021

Ralpie Wiggum Reports From The Biden Inauguration


Wow, the streets here are SO EMPTY, except it looks like the new president has invited a lot of soldiers to watch him make his speech.

Hello, America, This is Ralphie Wiggum, reporting from Washington DC.

As for the inauguration speech, I felt as if President Biden was tickling my ears, especialy when he kept on talking about UNITY! I like how the president spoke. He used a lot of short, four-word sentences, and a lot of sentence fragments!

My friend Chris Wallace said that President Biden's inauguration speech was the best he's ever heard. I wonder if Chris goes to a special school like me.

I'm glad Orange Man Bad didn't come to the inauguration. I hate him because CNN and MSNBC tells me to. He lost the election, so he should never be let back into Washington DC. iF HE TRIES, HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED!!!

Maybe daddy can arrest him......

On another note, the congressman from Tennessee who's always eating Kentucky Fried Chicken was suspicious of these National Guard soldiers because they're White. I'm scared of White people because my teacher says they're all racist meanies. I'm not White. My skin is yellow. A lot of people in Springfield are yellow-skinned.

Springfield is my hometown.

Well, that's my report.I think I just accidentally ate some glue. Back to you, RedSquirrel.........




No comments:

Post a Comment