Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Luke Skywalker Joins The Dark Side


Last Friday, actor Mark Hamill (known to most people as Luke Skywalker) joined Biden Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and took part in the daily White Houe Press Briefing. 

Here is some of what he said:


All hail The Empire! All hail Evil Emperor George Soros Palpatine! All hail Joe the Senile, Corrupt Liar!!!!! ALL HAIL THE DARK SIDE!!!

I am here to throw my support for Joe Biden, for he brings us rampant illegal immigration, human trafficking, illegal drugs, and violent murderers and rapists! I support Criminals, Communists, and Cross-dressers!!!! ALL HAIL THE DARK SIDE!!!

I want Donald Trump to be taken off the campaign trail and buried in carbonite or a COURT ROOM!!!

I hope that Joe Biden wins re-election, and that his SECOND ADMINISTRATION continues to resemble The Star Wars bar scene, with trans activists and cross-dressing weirdos like Sam Brinton, Rachel Levine, and Pete Buttigieg remaining in positions of power!

Inflation is down, the economy is great!!!! CNN IS THE NEWS!!!! Believe in our leftist media Jedi Mind Control Trick, you weak-minded nobodies!

I believe in 'The Force'. That is, I believe in 'forcing' Americans to give up gas stoves, FORCING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO BUY ELECTRIC CARS, and I support the end of the American dream....

I also support forcing Americans to wear masks, getting Covid shots, and forcing The American People to give up meat!

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING, AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!!!!

I also support Biden because he will let Chewbacca into women's locker rooms!

I support Biden's Justice Department Stormtroopers throwing the j6 insurrectionist rebels in his D.C. gulags. THE REBELS ARE A THREAT TO THE OBIDEN EMPIRE!!!

Also, I support Order 67, the abortion of the younglings right up to the date of birth! Our great Emperor believes this executive order will give him the women's vote!

May 'THE FORCE' be with you....SUCKERS!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment