Wednesday, June 22, 2022

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Radiohead Sings New Creepy Joe Biden Theme Song


I put my hands on 8-year-old girls

I like to put my nose in their hair

I like nibbling on their necks

I took showers with my grand-daughter

I married the babysitter

People freak out when I whisper

I am so special

bicycle helmet special


But I'm an old creep

I am an old weirdo

What am I doing here?

I am the fake president


I should be riding the short bus

Obama's in control

This is his third term

The country's deep in a hole

No one knows what I'm sayin'

I'm an incoherent mess

but I am so special

I'm bicycle helmet special


I am an old creep

The kids know I am a weirdo

I'm standing too close

My hands on their shoulders

Ooooh,,,,,,Oooooh...........

Please, stop sniffing my hair.....

Noooooooo!!!.....Nooooo!!!!!.....

or I will run, run, run, run AWAY!!!!!


I get to do, whatever I want

because I am special

senile and special

but I am an old creep

I am an old weirdo

Everybody wonders what I'm doing here

I'm ruining the country

I'm ruining the country

No comments:

Post a Comment