Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Havnagootiim Vishnu Ueheer Has Juneteenth Questions


Your bushy-tailed correspondent had never heard of a holiday called Juneteenth unttil George Floyd's death two years ago. Apparently, some slaves were not told that they were free. This holiday has SOMETHING to do with the freeing of Black slaves, or something.

It appears that I'm not the only who's confused. Here is our visiter from the East, correspondent Havagootiim Vishnu Uerheer. He has some profound questions dealing with this holiday called 'Juneteenth.':

Thank you, Red Rodent.

I have visited America off an on for a little over 40 years, and I am a little confused about this holiday they call 'Juneteenth.' Is this a holiday that gives thanks to the White Union soldiers who won The Civil War? Do Blacks show appreciation to Republicans because the party was founded for the purpose of ending slavery? No?????

This holiday perplexes me deeply!

Is this Juneteenth a day they honor President Abraham Lincoln. He was the U.S. President who delivered The Emancipation Proclamation.' The last time I checked, some Cancel Culture activists wanted to honor this great president by pulling down his statue.

Why would they do such a thing? This leaves me quite puzzled.

I watched the news Monday night of last week, and saw lots of carnage and mass shootings on Juneteenth. Is this what's it's about? Maybe they are also celebrating Chicago Mayor Lori Beetlejuice Lightfoot's birthday or something

.I understand that Congrab made Juneteenth a federal holiday. They wanted to honor George Floyd. If they really wanted to honor him, they should've made up a national holiday to remember the victims of fentanyl.

I didn't see any 'smash and grabbing' on Junetheenth. Do Blacks take a break from stealing everything in sight on Juneteenth? I've seen holiday sales on President's Day and Independence Day. 

Perhaps if stores offered a sale on Juneteenth, Blacks wouldn't steal so much.

Why do they celebrate Juneteenth INSTEAD of Father's Day? Did they create this holiday because Blacks feel LEFT OUT on Father's Day? I heard that if you wanted to break up a Black mob, you send in a small child and have the child ask them 'Are any of you guys my Daddy?'

I wonder why nobody on CNN honors Black CONSERVATIVES like Thomas Sowell, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, Larry Elder, or Senator Tim Scott. Is there some reason THEY DON'T COUNT?

Finally, why is there a Black History Month and a Juneteenth, but nothing for White people? I keep hearing about this 'White Privilege.' Why is June called LBGTQ Pride Month?  Where's the month for all the straight, non-Sodomite Americans? 

Where's THEIR month? The universe is sometimes quite chaotic. These questiosn have me quite perplexed............



No comments:

Post a Comment