Thursday, July 5, 2012

AG Holder: F.U., I'm Going To Disneyland

Sorry RedSquirrel Readers, but I've been in Northern Minnesota for a few days, and am just trying to catch up on the news of the past week.

Last Thursday, the Supreme Court ruled that The Obama Unavoidable Health Tax Act was constitutional. The majority decided it was a tax, after Obama's lawyers argued that it wasn't.

Then, the House of Representatives voted to cite Attorney General Eric 'The WithHolder' Holder with contempt of Congress, in relation to his reluctance to give truthful information under oath. If I lied under oath, that would make me a perjurer.

Oh, he also sold guns to Mexican drug dealers that resulted in hundreds of murders, as well as the execution-styled murder of Border Agent Brian Terry. I hear that all this gun-related violence was supposed to make the American people more supportive of stricter gun control laws.

Well, when you're trying to make an omelet I guess you gotta break a few eggs. Right?

Then, AG Holder decided to say, 'I'll show you, House of Representatives', by going on a trip to Disneyland. Did he sell any guns to anybody there?

I'm just trying to catch up here, folks. Is it true that Our Child Dictator had to get out of the country for the Fourth of July? I understand. I'd probably do the same thing if I had access to Air Force One and hated America.

No comments:

Post a Comment