Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Morgan Wallen Song Parody Alert: Woke Culture Is Ruining Everything I Love


Country music superstar Morgan Wallen had several big hits in 2023, one of them being 'Everything I Love', The song reminds me that The evil, killjoy Democrats seem Hellbent to destroy ALMOST EVERYTHING THAT REAL AMERICANS LOVE.

Here to sing about it is the country hitmaker himself. Hit it, Morgan:



I love the movies and the classic TV shows

I liked 'Die Hard', The Terminator, Lucy and Rambo

and watch the NFL before I got sick of all that woke stuff

I've had enough

I won't spend another dollar

this woke p.c. crap I just can't stand


They even cancelled Aunt Jemima and my football team changed their name

I'm White so they blame me for everything

Can't you see what they're doing?

They're ruining EVERYTHING I LOVE


I don't care if you're straight or gay

I wish the drag queens would just go away

Robbing the kids of their innocence

They're teaching sex-ed in the second grade

You can have your Pride Parade

Whatever floats your boat

as long as you leave me and mine alone

Just leave us alone


They took away this country that I loved

I can't stand this anymore I've had enough


You leftist busybodies, treat us like we're your pawns

You won't stop until everything I love is gone

You leftist weirdos are ruining EVERYTHING I LOVE


I won't spend another dollar

at Disneyland or buy another case of Miller Light


politicizing everything, now everything I love is gone

You're so maladjusted

Confusing boys and girls

You're ruining the people I LOVE


I can't turn on the TV

They shove it in my face

Black is good and White is bad

They make everything all about your race


I wish they would stop it

These damn jerks are RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE


They know damn well 

WOKE CULTURE'S RUINING EVERYTHING I LOVE


No comments:

Post a Comment