Wednesday, June 2, 2021

SONG PARODY ALERT: Kamala Harris Sings Her Long Weekend Memorial Day Song


Biden's VP Kamala Harris tweeted an extremely tone-deaf Memorial Day message to America.The Daily Mail called her tweet 'Disgusting' and 'Disrespectful' to the millions of people who gave their lives to keep us free, as well as tto their families.

Here she is, singing her Memorial Day party anthem, backed up by 80's rockers Loverboy:


Here comes our long weekend

Enjoy your barbeque

Memorial Day is a PARTY!

woo-woo!!!!!

Let's go have a party!

Let it all hang out

It's the Memorial Day Weekend

So, have yourself a BLOWOUT!


Everybody enjoy your a three day weekend!

Everyone sing and dance!

I am laughing like a hyena

I'm having a party in my pants


Let the long weekend start

We can go to Wal-Mart

It's time to celebrate

Have a fun Memorial Day!


So, enjoy your long weekend

You can take Monday off too

You can party until

you spew!

They call it Memorial Day

I don't care what it's for

It's just a no-work Monday

Mondays are usually a bore


Everybody enjoy your long weekend

Everybody sing and dance

I am laughiung like a hyena

and having a party in my pants!


So, let's go to Wal-Mart

or KCF, it's a start

Have a picnic with some friends

I wish the fun NEVER ENDS!


No comments:

Post a Comment