Sunday, June 13, 2021

SONG PARODY ALERT! Kamala Harris Re-Makes Three Dog Night's 'Never Been To Spain'


I 've never been to the border

but I support illegal immigration

They say that there's disorder

drug dealers from other nations

Immigration. America's frustration

A foreign invasion, Oh yeah.....


Well, I've never been to the border

but I've been to Guatemala

I'm annoyed with these reporters

They keep asking me tough questions

I cackle like a hyena

But I haven't seen a

border crossing 

or the border yet.


Well, I've never been to the border

but I was in Guatemala

They're telling me that Trump won

Their signs tell me to go home

Guatemala.....or Arizona

What does it matter? What does it matter? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!


Well, I've never been to the border

but I was in Guatemala

I hate talking to these reporters

They got a lot of gall.....yeah.

Guatemala......ot Arizona

(Hillary Clinton's voice) What does it matter?

What does it matter?




No comments:

Post a Comment