Sunday, October 13, 2024

Taylor Swift: I Endorse Kamala Harris


The American People breathlessly awaited for pop princess Taylor Swift to bless us with her presidential endorsement, and she did right after the ABC triple-team/debate against Donald Trump.

She endorsed Vice-President/ Democrat presidential candidate Kamala Harris. Here to explain is pop princess and influencial poltertainer Taylor Swift:

I am announcing my endorsement for Kamala Harris as the next President of The United States. As a loud and proud feminist, I proudly support women's reproductive rights. Kamala has allowed over 13,000 rapists from third world countries, and with Kamala in The White House, we'll be needing LOTS OF ABORTION 'SERVICES!

I support Kamala Harris because Orange Man Bad Donald Trump tried to lead an insurrection against America on J6! That day was the darkest day in AMERICAN HISTORY! It was even worse than 9/11 or even the attack on Pearl Harbor. Only 3,000 Americans died during the attacks on The World Trade Center, while a whopping 5 D.C. Police died in the days and months following J6!!!

As you know, most of my songs are about my bad choices in men. So, I choose A WOMAN TO BE MY PRESIDENT! My boyfriend, Kansas City Chiefs Tight End Travis Kelce, also supports Kamala Harris because he knows who wears the pants in our relationship.

He knows if we broke up, We would never, ever get back together. 

I think everyone should vote for Kamala Harris because I am voting for her! I was Time Magazine's 'Person of the Year' last year. As you know, my newest album dropped in April,  and I HAD THE TOP 14 SONGS ON BILLBOARD'S HOT 100 POP SONG CHART! 

SUCK ON THAT, BEATLES!!!! 

John Lennon said that The Beatles were greater than Jesus Christ. I'M GREATER THAN THE BEATLES!!!! ALL HAIL TAYLOR!!!!!

For all you haters and right-wingers who don't like my presidential endorsement, I say 'YOU BETTER CALM DOWN!' I have friends in The DOJ and FBI!

Finally, I am annoucing that if Kamala isn't elected, I will leave the country, and you don't want THAT to happen, because the country will fall apart without ME!!!!!

LOVE, TAYLOR : )


No comments:

Post a Comment