Tuesday, August 2, 2022

I'd Like To See Comedian Bill Burr As A Washington D.C. News Correspondent


I've gotten into watching clips of comedian Bill Burr on YouTube, and I have an idea. Someone should have him do a nightly news report from Washington D.C., and he could do it as one of his comedic routines.

I think I'm like a lot of Americans, who trust comedians more than what passes for the mainstream news mediua. So, do you remember when that Cal-Berkely Law Professor testified before the Senate Committee three weeks ago, and attacked Missouri Senator Josh Hawley? The Senator asked the professor to clarify what she meant by her phrase 'people with the capacity for pregnancy.'

The gentlemanly Hawley dared to add, 'Would that be WOMEN?  She became very annoyed, and called his line of questioning 'transphobic.' Then the 'expert in race and reproductive rights' yapped about cisgenders, non-binary sexual identification, and so on.

I'd like to see how Bill Burr would report this story. I can almost imagine what he would have to say:

So, this Cal-Bezerkely hosebag law professor began calling Senator Josh Hawley 'transphbic'. In his 'CRAZY', BACKWOODS world, women are the ones who actually give birth.  WOW, That is SOME RADICAL STUFF How dare you breathe, you REPUBLICAN Nazi!!!!!

She said that The Senator from The Show-Me State opened transgenders to VIOLENCE! Gee Professor, I'm so sorry if I upset you with my line of questioning. I GUESS only NEANDRATHOL BIGOTS STILL BELIEVE THAT WOMEN GIVE BIRTH! I've never seen a pregnant man, but then again, I'm from fly-over country!

So Professor Bridges, If men gave birth, would the baby come out of his ass? I don't (bleeping) even know! Teach me and my ignorant, inbred constituents!

Bill Burr could add humor and badly-needed truth to the news. If he had a news show on FOXNEWS, it would probably be RATED PG because of strong language.

Oh, one last thing, I think it would be funny if Senator Josh Hawley would send a nice gift (peace offering) to the unhinged Cal-Berkeley law professor, Khiara Bridges:

 


No comments:

Post a Comment