Thursday, August 11, 2022

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! We Update Supertramp's 1979 Hit 'The Logical Song'

 


When I was young, I thought Our Country was wonderful

A miracle, So beautiful. Frackable

with White and Black kids getting along so beautifully

break-dancing joyfully, just hanging out, so happily


But that's gone away, the teachers are woke radicals

Commie liberals, Government school union vegetables

The government schools are teaching the kids C.R.T.

The government's watching me, and my family


There are times I want to go and buy a gun

Oh, what have these idiots done?

To our free society

I know, It just sounds absurd

all the woke claptrap that we've all heard

I just want to  be free


Now, you have to watch what you say, or they'll call you a right-wing radical

fanatical, You gotta be more tactical

They'll turn your boy into a girl, and chop off his testicles

Pedophiles, criminals, turn the dial

They lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, yeah.....


But at night, you normals better just be quiet

and let the violent thugs riot

and burn your neighborhood down

Just obey The Biden Regime (The Obama third term)

It's a communist wet dream

This country is ran by leftist clowns

Leftist clowns, leftist clowns, going down


Uh-oh

Damn

They hate us Deplorables......


No comments:

Post a Comment