Wednesday, April 14, 2021

John Kerry's Climate Change Report


Here with his Climate Report is Slow-Joe Biden's Climate Czar, John Forbes Kerry:


It's John Kerry, REPORTING FOR DUTY!!!! Y'now, as I was just telling my obscenely wealthy Kethup heiress wife Theresa that I MUST take gas-guzzling PRIVATE JETS TO ICELAND in order to fight the terrible SCURRRRRGE of CLIMATE CHANGE!

Let me show you Plebes just how BAAAAD global warming has gotten!

In fly-over country. Minneapolis, Minnesota to be exact, It was an absolutely HELLISH 47 DEGREES TODAY!!! I understand that a bald eagle spontaneously combusted on a golf course!

My friends, we are in dire straits. The 10-day weather forecast in the Twin Cities, Land of Amy Kloubachar, is for more GLOBAL WARMING!!!!! IT......MIGHT......REACH......59......DEGREES!!!!

KEEP YOUR CHILDREN INDOORS!!!! BETWEEN COVID AND GLOBAL WARMING, AMERICA MIGHT BE DOOOOMED!!!!!

Well, that's the Climate Report. This Is The Climate Czar, John Forbes Kerry. Tata.



No comments:

Post a Comment