Sunday, June 18, 2023

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Garth Brooks Calls Bud Light Boycotters 'Assholes' In Re-Make 'No Friends Coming To My New Place'


Recently, country superstar Garth Brooks disclosed that he will not take part in the Bud-Light boycott  at his new Nashville bar. He said those taking part in the boycott are 'assholes, ' and that he is for tolerance and love. 

Funny, calling your potential customers 'assholes' doesn't sound very loving or tolerant. Here is Garth to sing about this situation:


Blame it on the far right

They're boycotting BUD lIGHT

I didn't think they'd take it this far

Now they refuse to show

How was I supposed to know?

Now I can't open my new bar

They're being so mean

They're causing a big scene

I didn't mean to complain

I don't care if you're trans or straight

I can't deal with the hate

These right-wing assholes are insane


I have no friends in my new place

Just cancel my order of 200 cases

of Bud-Light beer

They're calling me a queer

No one wants these beer cases

graced with Dylan Mulvaney's face

I have no friends coming to my new place......


I can't believe I was wrong

Damn, this boycott is strong

No one has darkened my door

There ain't a lot of drag queens

in the country music cene

You don't them Boot-Scooting on the dance floor

Now, I called them  'assholes'

and it's taken a toll

i hope this doesn't kill my career

They're avoiding this bar and I don't see any cars

They're steering clear


Now, I got no friends coming to my new place

They're boycotting me and I got 200 cases of

Bud-Light beer

They're saying that I'm queer

These intolerant jerks hate Dylan Mulvaney's face

gracing these 200 cases

I got no friends coming to my new place!


(repeat chorus and fade out).......


No comments:

Post a Comment