Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Monkeypox Vaccine?: A Wayne's World Commentary


Here with a commentary on some recent news stories is new RSR contributer, Wayne Campbell:

So, we went from Covid 19 to Omicron, and now we're hearing about 'Monkeypox'. They're telling us to go get this monkeypox vaccine, so I'm thinking about getting this shot.....

......Sh'yeah, and monkeypox might fly out of my butt!

Yesterday, I gassed up The Mirthmobile, and it costed almost $6 a gallon!!! I told my pal Garth, and he said 'NO WAY!', To which, I said 'WAY!!!.' This idiot in The White House stopped the Keystone Pipeline Project. He's heinous! What a sphincter!

Dinesh D'Souza's movie 2000 Mules showed footage of Biden suppoters stuffing vote dropboxes across the country. If there are about 130,000,000 registered voters, and Trump got, say about 70,000,000 votes.....how did Biden get over 80,000,000 votes? I live in Aurora, a suburb of Chicago. We know about voter fraud.

It looks like Hillary's Campaign Director Robby Mook has spilled the beans on Hillary. What a psycho hose bag.

Finally, The Biden Administration are creating a 'Disinformation Governence Board.' Someone should tell Biden that George Orwell's book '1984' wasn't a 'how-to' manual!

WAYNE'S WORLD! WAYNE'S WORLD! PARTY TIME! EXCELLENT!.............




No comments:

Post a Comment