Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Ralphie Wiggum: I'm Getting My Covid Shot Because Big Bird Told Me To!


Oops, I just ate some glue......

Recently, I saw that our wonderful President Joe Brandon tweeted Big Bird , and I saw that Big Bird just got his vaccine for Covid! I am very happy to see that The Muppets care about their neighbors enough to 'mask up' and vaccinate themselves!

When it comes to making life and death decisions, I think we should all take the advice of a guy playing a character in a large, yellow bird costume!

I was super happy to see Super-Nintendo man come out of the closet! Well, he doesn't really exist. Super-Nintendo man is a super hero drawn with ink and paint on paper. An artist draws a little 'word balloon' that tells us what our hero says. I guess an ink drawing can't really have a sexual identity.

I would like to see Tickle-Me-Elmo run for president. I think he could re-assure the Muslim terrorists that America means no harm. He could tickle our enemies, and everyone would love America again. I just hope their leaders don't take 'tickling' the wrong way, and begin yelling 'Stranger Danger!'

I think it's just great when our cartoons do our virtue signalling for us! Real people might disagree on too many things! Rand Paul scares me! He's a Republican meanie, and he tells people that the  government isn't ALWAYS RIGHT! 

THAT'S UNPOSSIBLE!!!!

Just look how the government treats the Native-Americans! They get their own places called 'reservations'! It's like living in heaven!

Now, there's the Omnigoogle Covid variant in South Africa that will soon be invading America! I hope it doesn't kill everybody! Maybe we need Batman to tell everybody to get another Booster. Quick! Mayor Biden, send the 'bat-signal!'

Oops, I just ate some more glue.......and accidently swallower a crayon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment