Tuesday, November 2, 2021

I Just Voted


Your bushy-tailed correspondent just voted at the church about two blocks away from the palatial oak tree where I reside..

There is a huge Black Lives Matter flag atop the Longfellow neighborhood church, and I was thinking about complaining, but it wouldn't do any good anyways.

We have 'ranked-choice' voting in Minneapolis, but I voted for only one candidate. I voted for Black-Republican Laverne Turner to be our Mayor. He's good on law and order. He was on The Justice and Drew Radio Show. Sounded good.

I also voted 'no' on the city referendums. If you reside in Minneapolis, chances are that nearly all our city referendums are stupid, leftist ideas. There was a 'rent control' item. Nobody in charge would ever think about writing up a referendum cutting property taxes.

Nobody has written up a referendum to get rid of these stupid mask mandates and to re-open the 3rd Precinct Police Station. 

I also voted 'no' to change the city charter to rid ourselves of our MPD. There are two groups who want to defund or get rid of our police. Idiots and criminals. There's also a third group, idiotic criminals.

I voted against our nutty leftist city councilman, Cam Gordon. I voted for some guy named Guy. I understand he's a republican.

There were other races that I didn't care so much about. I just hope nobody tries to chop down my tree to make way for more light rail.

Thanks. RedSquirrel.

No comments:

Post a Comment