Thursday, March 24, 2022

SONG PARODY ALERT!!! Dead Kennedys 'California Uber Alles' (2022 Democratic Remix)


In 1979, punk band The Dead Kennedys released their debut single 'California Uber Alles.' The song was a satire of Governor Moonbeam Jerry Brown, portraying the Governor as a smiling fascist demanding liberal conformity.

We here at RSR think that a re-make is in order, in the age of Covid shutdowns, out-of-control Democrat governors, and AntiFa. Hit it, boys:


I am Governor Gavin Newsom

My mandates are really gruesome

Nancy Pelosi is my aunt


Rules for thee but not for me

I'm not a hypocrite, I'm THE KING!

You will obey all my rules

Your kids will wear a mask to school

Your kids will wear a mask to school


California! Uber Alles!

We will close down your business!

Uber Alles! Covid fascists!

We will even close down your churches!


I'm Tim Walz I did nothing to stop the riots

You better obey me, You better stay quiet

I let the rioters burn up this place

Just make sure to keep that mask on your face


You are overtaxed, right up to your neck

Just thank me for your Tim Walzcheck

While illegals stream across the Southern border

Here's another emergency order

I'm King Timmy, Obey my order!


Minnesota! Uber Alles!

Say goodbye and close your business!

Uber Alles! Minnesota!

I'm King Timmy, Obey my order!


Now  it is 2021

We're coming to take your guns

The F.B.I. will break down your door

Empty shelves at the grocery store


We stole the election, but don't you dare protest

We will just call you 'insurrectionists'!

You better take the Covid vaccination

We're the ministers of disinformation!!


We're teaching C.R.T. in your government schools

You better submit to the cancel culture ghouls

We will tear up your history

We are your master, just bend your knee


Democratic! Uber Alles!

BLM AntiFascists!

Uber Alles! Trump's a Nazi!

You must obey Dr. Fauci!



No comments:

Post a Comment