Thursday, September 30, 2021

Pajama Boy: The New Biden Vaccine Mandate Is A Great Idea!

I am here in my Mom's basement, wearing my mask. I've put masks on my plushy toys, so I'm FEELING safe and secure. I had to report my Mom to the government because she served my hot cocoa without her mask on. I wiped down my pillow fort.

I am so glad that our wonderful President Joe Biden issued his new Covid vaccination mandate for big companies of 100 employees or more. It's a great idea. I don't know why some people refuse to accept the vaccine. Do they even care if millions of Americans die from this horrible, deadly killer?

If you don't care for others, you SHOULD lose your job!

I hope that the president shuts down the entire country like Australia did. I wrote a letter to President Biden, asking him to send me a vaccine passport. I almost hyperventilated with excitement as I put my letter into the dropbox in front of our house.

I hate it when right-wing celebs like Nicki Minage and Eric Clapton complain about the vaccine. They make it impossible to flatten the curve. Then there is that right-wing whack-job Joe Rogan who says that horse vitamins (IVERMECTIN) cured his Covid. He is SO IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!

We Americans should do whatever our wonderful Dr. Fauci tells us. He told us we didn't need masks, then said we needed masks, then he said we might need TWO masks. At some point he's gotta be right!

I'm so glad that Orange Man Bad has been thrown out of The White House! Remember when he said that rat poison cured Covid? What a maniac!

Today, my Mom and I went to Walmart, and I had to remind many shoppers to put on their masks. I don't mind it when people call me 'Karen.' It's a pretty name.

Tomorrow I turn 27. Mom tells me that I am a man now, so I should look for a job. It's my beddy-by time, so I'll end it here. Goodnight, America.

Remember to MASK -UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment