Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Hank Hill: That Giblet Head Biden Should Get His Ass Kicked, I Tell You What!


In this segment, we let a normal, everyday American have the floor. Today, it's Hank Hill, a hard-working, honest family man from Arlen, Texas. 

Thank you, RedSquirrel.

My name is Hank Hill. I am an American. My wife's name is Peggy, and Bobby is my son. We would have more kids if I didn't have a blocked urethra.

I work for a living. At Strickland Propane,  we sell propane and propane accesories. My family do not and will not accept those Covid welfare checks. My wife is a homemaker and part-time, substitute teacher at Thomas Landry Middle School.

Me and my wife are concerned about the direction this country is going. The giblet-head in The White House appears to be hell-bent on turning our wonderful country into Venezuela. That corrupt, senile jack-ass cancelled The Keyston XL Energy pipeline, killing thousands of good jobs. 

I usually don't go for conspiracy theory hogwash, but my neighbor Dale Gribble says that Biden stole the 2020 Election. Strangely, I am starting to believe it. 

We see illegal aliens walking through our front lawn, and drug gangs on the streets of Arlen. They tried to force Critical Race Theory down our son's throat, but my wife Peggy spoke at our school board's last meeting. She straighted their asses out, I TELL YOU WHAT!

Peggy also had a few choice words about their retarded mask mandate. My buddy Boomhaur also spoke, but nobody knows what he said.

The local communist jack-asses tried to bring a very colorful drag queen to our local elementary school. That pervert just ain't right! The cancel culture threw great books like 'Tom Sawyer' and 'Horton Hears a Who', out and replaced them with 'Heather Has Two Mommies.'

Now, the fraud jerk in The White House is trying to pack the courts so that the law is whatever that senile jack-ass says it is. I want to kick his shriveled ass, I TELL YOU WHAT!!!

DAMMIT, where's my blood pressure pills?

Then, there's the commie weirdoes telling us to wear a Covid mask and don't visit our friends or go to church, but the BLM and ANTIFA riots are just fine with them. I try to teach my boy Bobby to not swear, but sometimes I watch the idiot news and my boy sees me drop some choice f-bombs at the news anchors.

I went to see a college football game last week, and the crowd chanted 'F.... JOE BIDEN!' Maybe some of these college kids are being taught some good stuff! Heh, heh, heh. That gives me some hope for the future of our great country.

Well, that's all for now. Next time I'll tell you what I think about what's going on in Afghanistan. God help us!

Hank Hill, American.





No comments:

Post a Comment